- Dr. Jaime Zambrano is a SUPER ELITE Provider – who has treated more patients with Invisalign than any other provider on the East Coast
- State-of-the-Art Technology including
- iTero™ Scanner – Impressioneless Scanning (Less Gagging, Immediate Visualization)
- Acceledent (Accelerates Invisalign Process)
- Member of the Very Prestigious ‘Schulman Group’
- Membership is comprised of the TOP 1% of Orthodontists in the Country.
- 3 Conveniently Located Offices: Coral Gables, Miami Beach & Key Biscayne
Dr. Zambrano and his family put a very heavy emphasis on charitable works and giving back to the community that they both grew-up in and that has given them so much. They focus a lot of their attention on involving their children to teach them from an early age that not only is giving back essential, it is fun and rewarding and makes connections that can last a lifetime and can change the lives of those they are helping.
There are ways that Dr. Zambrano has incorporated his desire to give back through his office. He has sponsored contests throughout his 3 offices to search for the most charity-minded kids in his practice.
They submitted essays about how they give back, and the winning patients were awarded $250 to be donated to the charity of their choice, and another $250 for their personal use. Daniel Gologorsky from our Miami Beach office was our winner. But we were all thrilled to see how many of our patients were actively giving back to our wonderful community!
Our practice is a proud sponsor of a charitable campaign titled “Just Ask” which features a deserving person who has met incredible adversity in their lives and has perservered and really made something of themselves. This person appears with their story in an online newsletter (Just Ask Boo) that reaches nearly 10,000 local people, and it links to a Target registry that lists items they need to help with their goals.
For example, if a homeless teen has gotten into college, we sponsor them to help get the items they need to move into a dorm. Their stories are always amazing and inspiring!
There have also been many times when Dr. Zambrano has met a very deserving but very underpriveledged child through his various projects who he has done orthodontic work on at no charge. He has provided dental hygiene products to countless charities and charitable endeavors.