- Dr. Jaime Zambrano is a SUPER ELITE Provider – who has treated more patients with Invisalign than any other provider on the East Coast
- State-of-the-Art Technology including
- iTero™ Scanner – Impressioneless Scanning (Less Gagging, Immediate Visualization)
- Member of the Very Prestigious ‘Schulman Group’
- Membership is comprised of the TOP 1% of Orthodontists in the Country.
- 3 Conveniently Located Offices: Coral Gables, Miami Beach & Key Biscayne
It’s best for the orthodontist to see children by age 7 to advise if orthodontic treatment is required and it is the best time for that patient to be treated. The first permanent molars and incisors have usually come in by that time and crossbites, crowding, and other problems can be evaluated. When treatment is begun early, the orthodontist can guide the growth of the jaw and guide incoming permanent teeth. Early treatment can also regulate the width of the upper and lower dental arches, gain space for permanent teeth, avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions, reduce likelihood of impacted permanent teeth, correct thumb-sucking, and eliminate abnormal swallowing or speech problems. In other words, early treatment can simplify later treatment.
Orthodontic treatment can be successful at any age and adults especially appreciate the benefits of a beautiful smile. One of every five patients in orthodontic treatment is over 21. Jaw surgery is more often required for adult orthodontic patients because their jaws are not growing. Adults also may have experienced some breakdown or loss of their teeth and bone that supports the teeth and may require periodontal treatment before, during, and/or after orthodontic treatment. Bone loss can also limit the amount and direction of tooth movement that is advisable.