Our office is sanitized at a surgical level &
we're minimizing waiting area interactions
Our office is sanitized at a surgical level & we’re minimizing waiting area interactions
- Dr. Jaime Zambrano is a SUPER ELITE Provider – who has treated more patients with Invisalign than any other provider on the East Coast
- State-of-the-Art Technology including
- iTero™ Scanner – Impressioneless Scanning (Less Gagging, Immediate Visualization)
- Member of the Very Prestigious ‘Schulman Group’
- Membership is comprised of the TOP 1% of Orthodontists in the Country.
- 3 Conveniently Located Offices: Coral Gables, Miami Beach & Key Biscayne
For most people, a beautiful smile is the most obvious benefit of orthodontics. After your braces come off, you’ll feel more self-confident. During your treatment, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible.
Orthodontic appliances can be made of metal, ceramic, or plastic. They may be removable or they may be brackets bonded to the teeth. By placing a constant, gentle force in a carefully controlled direction, braces slowly move teeth to a corrected position. This is a great time to wear braces! Gone are the days when a metal band with a bracket was placed around each tooth. You can choose brackets that are clear or metallic color. You can choose the color of the ties that hold the wire in brackets. Wires are also less noticeable than they used to be and the latest materials move teeth faster with less discomfort to patients.
Treatment time typically ranges from one to three years, depending on the growth of the patient’s mouth and face and the severity of the problem. Patients grow at different rates and will respond variously to orthodontic treatment, so the time to case completion may differ from the original estimate. The patient’s diligent use of any prescribed rubber bands or headgear is an important factor in achieving the most efficient treatment. Interceptive, or early treatment procedures, may take as few as six months.