- Dr. Jaime Zambrano is a SUPER ELITE Provider – who has treated more patients with Invisalign than any other provider on the East Coast
- State-of-the-Art Technology including
- iTero™ Scanner – Impressioneless Scanning (Less Gagging, Immediate Visualization)
- Acceledent (Accelerates Invisalign Process)
- Member of the Very Prestigious ‘Schulman Group’
- Membership is comprised of the TOP 1% of Orthodontists in the Country.
- 3 Conveniently Located Offices: Coral Gables, Miami Beach & Key Biscayne
Our greatest goal is to give you the healthy, straight, beautiful smile that you’ve always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive orthodontic care is a big decision, and we respect your reasons for wanting to improve the way you look and feel. Our practice will work with you every step of the way to make sure that your orthodontic care is as comfortable, convenient, and rewarding as possible. We’ll use the latest technology, offering a variety of safe and gentle treatment options, giving you the customized, individual care that you deserve.
We offer Saturday and evening hours and have three office locations to make scheduling your appointments even easier!
Every smile starts with a complimentary consultation!
Your complimentary consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, as well as, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your complimentary consultation, Dr. Jaime Zambrano will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms.
- Provide a complete oral exam.
- Help you create a customized treatment plan.
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans.
During your complimentary consultation, we will explain everything that you will need to know about your orthodontic treatment, so that you can choose what’s best for you – no strings attached. If you’d like to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Jaime Zambrano, please call (305) 567-2772.
If you choose to begin your treatment, we can take records that very same day! Then on your next appointment we can put on your braces, place your first Invisalign trays or insert your appliance. Typically, this appointment is no longer than one hour, and then you’re on your way toward your new smile!
Visiting the orthodontist every 4-16 weeks is an important part of your orthodontic treatment. Regular checkups last between 20-40 minutes. Our practice will work with you to make sure that your appointments are scheduled around your busy schedule, so that you will spend less time in the dental chair, and more time enjoying the things you love to do.
We understand that “life happens,” so if you’re running late or need to reschedule, please let us know, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. When you’re ready to schedule your first appointment, call our practice at (305) 567-2772 to make an appointment, or click here to email us your appt request We’re looking forward to working with you.
during orthodontic treatment
It is very important that you continue to visit your family dentist once every six months, even during your orthodontic treatment, for teeth cleanings and routine dental checkups. If extra dental care is needed, we will be happy to coordinate with your family dentist to make sure that you are receiving the best care possible.